^ Grab the badge using this link http://i.imgur.com/gRddZEN.jpg or get the widget to the right (a widget for Operation Beautiful is also to the right).
The Blue Marker Project is something I started after visiting http://www.operationbeautiful.com. My goal is much like Caitlin Boyle's: to write kind notes on random pieces of paper and leave them everywhere: from public bathroom mirrors to the pages of library books. And I always use a blue marker to write them. On the back I'm going to start putting bluemarkerproject.blogspot.com, this website's URL.
Some of the things I write on the notes, I make up. Some of them I get from Operation Beautiful or other places on the Internet.
All of them are 100% true.
Because every human being is gorgeous and wonderful and a child of God. Someone loves every one of us. No one is without beautiful personality traits. Everyone has beauty in their heart.
The Blue Marker Project is new (though its sister, The Chain of Love Project, is, oh, two days older), but I hope it grows to brighten a thousand people's day. :) If you see this website, please join me in leaving kind, uplifting notes. I promise, you'll feel AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment